Mount Kinabalu Climb Via Ferrata
Day 1: SINGAPORE – MOUNT KINABALU
* Pick-up from your hotel lobby or airport. Transfer to KK City.
* Check into Cititel Express Hotel or similar.
* Rest of the day you are free at leisure.
Day 2: MOUNT KINABALU PARK Breakfast, Dinner
* Breakfast at hotel.
* Transfer to Kinabalu Park (2hrs drive)
* Proceed to the Park HQ to register for the climb.
*Our guide will arrange for all necessary registrations, assign you a mountain guide and application for ID Tags
* You'll board the shuttle vehicle to start point – Timpohon Gate – The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours.
* Arrive Base Camp @ 3272m and check into your accommodation.
* Attend Via Ferrata Briefing. Attend the mandatory Via Ferrata familiarization in Pendant Hut and meet the trainer
* Buffet Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and overnight.
Day 3: MOUNT KINABALU PARK – DESCEND – KINABALU CITY Supper, Breakfast
* 0200hrs: Wake up for early supper and depart for continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
* Arrive at LOW’s Peak, 4,095, to take in the views of the sunrise
* 0700hrs: Meet Via Ferrata Trainer at Sayat Sayat for WALK THE TORQ Via ferrata experience
* Descend back to Base Camp for late breakfast and check out.
* Trek down to Timpohon Gate for transfer back to the Kinabalu Park Headquarter (est. arrival 4pm-6pm).
* Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City. Journey takes approx. 2 hrs.
* Accommodation at own cost
Day 4: KINABALU CITY - SINGAPORE
Transfer to airport at your own cost
* All land transfer in Sabah and one way transfer as per program (Airport>Kinabalu Park> KK City)
* 2D1N Guided Summit Trek via Timpohon
* Mountain Guide 1:5 climbers
* Mt Torq Trainer 1:6-10 climbers
* Via Ferrata Activity of Walk the Torq (10yrs old and above) including equipment, training & certificate for the ferrata activity
* Entrance Fees, Climbing Insurance, Climbing Permit, Mountain Guide, Roundtrip shuttle to Start Point
* 1 night @ Kota Kinabaly City (Twin sharing room) or Kinabalu Park Vicinity (hostel stay)
* 1 night @ Laban Rata (Non Heater Dormitory Bunk)
* 2 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 supper
* Roundtrip Air flight to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
* Meals indicated in the itinerary
* Tipping to guides/drivers
* Personal trekking equipment (Trek shoes, jacket, pole etc)
* Personal Porters via Timpohon to Laban Rata
* Optional tours, additional transfer, services etc
* Climber's Summit Certificate