6D Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot Trek is considered as short and sweet trip of 3 days tea house trek to Nagarkot. This tour package is specially designed for travelers who have short time in Nepal and would want to have a taste of trekking in Nepal. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek starts from Sundarijal after driving around 1 hour from Kathmandu. In the starting of the trek, the trail moves along Shivapuri National Park passing through a big watershed that provides almost 40 percent drinking water to Kathmandu Valley. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek offers beautiful nature and village walk experience, natural environment, stunning Himalaya panorama of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Gaurishankar Himal and we can can spot Mount Everest in far distance on a clear day.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Upon arrival at International Airport in Kathmandu, guests will be welcomed by our representatives and transferred to hotel. Today you are free and easy to spend time on your own.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing (B)
After breakfast our tour guide will come and pick you from your hotel for a full day Kathmandu city tour to World Heritage sites. The city tour will let you have a good introduction of Nepal’s culture, tradition, history, arts and architecture. Today you will be visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhnath Stupa, Kathmandu Duabar Square & Swoyambhunath Stupa also known as the Monkey Temple. Drive back to hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Chisopani (2115m), 4 to 5 hours walk (BLD)
Today morning drive to Sundarijal which is approx 1 hour from Kathmandu. Start our trek by observing Sundarijal water fall and water shed from which water is supplied to Kathmandu Valley. Then we pass by Tamang Village on the way to Chisopani via Mulkharka. We go through deep forest after Mulkhara. 4-5 hours of hike takes us to Chisopani(meaning cold water). Overnight in a tea house or Lodge.
Day 04: Chisapani – Nagarkot (2300m), 6 to 7 hours walk (BLD)
After breakfast hike to Nagarkot which is popular hill side area near to Kathmandu. Trek for 2-3 hours through the forest, we can hear birds chirping sound and feel the nature, then descend down to Jhule and Chauki Bhanjyang. There, we stop for lunch. Then continue our trek to Nagarkot passing through villages and terraced fields. We can have a good experience of village life style during the hike. Reach Nagarkot and overnight in a hotel.
Day 05: Nagarkot – Changunarayan - Bhaktapur – Kathmandu (BLD)
After breakfast, we will walk down to Changunarayan, one of the oldest medieval Hindu temples in Nepal which takes about 2 hours to reach there. Once we reach Changunarayan, we will drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square for sightseeing. After lunch we will drive to Kathmandu and check in to hotel. You are free for the day to explore on your own. In the evening, we will drive to an authentic Nepalese restaurants for farewell dinner & cultural show.
Day 06: Departure (B)
Today you are free until your time for departure with sweet memories of Nepal Trip.
Trip Name: 6 Days Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
Highest Point: 2330m
Best Season: Sep to Dec, Jan – May
Tour Starts: Kathmandu
Tour Ends: Kathmandu
Places Covered: Kathmandu, Sundarijal, Chisapani, Nagarkot, Changu Narayan.
Activity: Nature, landscape, hiking, scenery, culture & sightseeing
Transportation: Privare car/van/coach
Trek Grade: Easy
Trek Staff: Guide, Porter
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge during trek
- Guided sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar
Square, Swoyambhunath Stupa & Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Beautiful landscape and greeneries during trek
- Chance to see village lifestyle & culture
- Beautiful sunrise and mountain range from Nagarkot
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Trek in a Tea House or Lodge on twin sharing
- 01 night’s accommodation in Trek in Nagarkot in a hotel
-All meals while on trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers (Arrival & Departure)
- Kathmandu – Sundarijal transfers
- Changhunarayan – Kathmandu trasnfers
- Full day guided sightseeing of Kathmandu
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing places and monuments
- English speaking Trek leader/Guide
- Porters to carry your bags (1 porter for 2 guests)
- Sleeping bags
- Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance and equipment’s for all staffs
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) & Shivapuri National Park Permit Fee
- Farewell dinner (Authentic Nepalese cuisine with cultural show)
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All ground transfers on private air con car/van/coach
- All government, hotel and other applicable taxes.
- International Airfare and taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Nepal Entry visa (Visa is obtained in Nepal Airport immigration on arrival. USD 25 per visa for 15 days, USD 40 per visa for 30 days and USD 100 per visa for 90 days. All the visas are multiple entry visas. Please carry 02 passport sized photograph for the visa.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All items of personal nature like telephone bills, laundry, drinks etc.
- Gratitudes & tipping to guide and driver
- Any other item that is not mentioned in the price inclusion list.